2013年11月26日星期二

Ashley and Justin’s Contemporary Wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch





I have been waiting all summer to write this blog as Ashley and Justin’s wedding is one of my favorite designs of all time. Not in cheap bridesmaid dress, bridesmaids are all good. Jenna Walker Photography and James Michael Videography captured the day perfectly. It took an extraordinary team of artists to make their vision come to fruition, and I wish to thank every one of them.  Ashley dreamt of a wedding that was elegant, contemporary and sophisticated.






She envisioned the sparkle of Dallas with the rustic elements of Colorado all wrapped in a romantic cream-colored knot.  I think she nailed it thanks to the inspired work of Stephanie with Lale Floral Design and Corey with Pink Monkey Solutions.  In my fifteen years I have never put huge rocks on the tables and we did! These were gorgeous blush and cream crystals mixed in with elk horns, terrariums, crystal votives and oodles of garden roses.  Pink Monkey installed crystal strands throughout each soffit and complimented the ceiling and walls with matching soft chiffon drapery. Buy wedding dress discount will not be the choice of her.





The effect was both dreamy and interesting, deserving a second and third look by the guests.  I sensed that the guests appreciated the aesthetic as I heard them awing many times through the night. . . and then there was the party.  Gorgeous food stations and high level service provided by the Ritz staff.



I huge thank you to Christin and Beth from the Ritz for their wonderful management and camaraderie.  Some of the special touches included a Cuban cigar roller who enthralled every guests, a chevron styled cake by Sugar, a new and unique approach to the photo booth provided by Scot from Bamboo booth, Soul X band for the reception sound and an after party complete with orange UT and red Oklahoma decor and the killer DJ Morgan. Even plus size wedding dresses, she is also beautiful. At the end of the night I made myself a plate of fried doughnuts from the after party bar and hobbled to my room feeling satisfied and a little more in love with the world.






没有评论:

发表评论